Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Is about to go postal on my own butt!

Ok, I always say it but do nothing. I want to...but I'm tired. I think about it, but I chicken out. But now...right NOW...it's all done. The excuses? GONE! The laziness? Forget it! Starting today, I now have exactly ONE month to get myself in shape and I'm gonna do it.
Here's the plan: I am looking into my local gym and am signing up for the 10 pass of classes. That way, I have to use them! Then twice a week (two classes a week for two weeks and three classes for two weeks), I will hit the gym for evening 45 min classes, ranging from "body blasts" to "cardio kickbox" to "stretch & tone" to "boot camp" and one on Saturday morning (stretch and tone). Then, on the other days, I will be doing either exercises on my exercise ball, yoga, walks, etc. The motivation? The beach! In one month, I will be heading to the cottage for a whole week of fun and sun and beach...therefore, I want to feel good in my bathing suit and not like a frumpy, lumpy momma! So even though right now, I feel tired and want to gorge on chocolate...I'm going to either hit the "body blast" class tonight or do my exercise ball. I shall report in tomorrow on how that goes! You will be my witnesses cause I need to keep myself on track (since I am a master procrastinator and lazy bum). Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. A new development...my neighbour across the street is a personal trainer...well, right now, she's a full time mom, but has the necessary skills I need to kick my butt. So I plan on using her to kick me into shape, in addition to the classes and trying to walk, use the exercise ball, etc, and the bonus part is that our little tots are the same age and love playing with each other...so playdate and workout session? I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Good for you! I also want to gorge on chocolate and I'm curled in bed! But I promised a friend I would meet her at the gym for 6:30! It is one thing that really helps, find someone that can keep you accountable, a workout buddy really really helps. I would crap out on myself, but I would never never want to let a friend down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I survived too!! But I know what kind of a person I am. I need someone to go with, to keep me from NOT going! And I need a structured class because I can't do it on my own!

    ReplyDelete