Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Bucket List

I was just reading someone's blog and I wonder why I don't have a bucket list...I know there are things I want to do...but I have never put it to writing...well, I have but that list is probably sitting in the depths of my piles of paper waiting to be sorted (I'm still waiting for the organizational fairy to come along and do it). So, I will start one and then add to it as I think of new stuff.

Peggy's Bucket List

Some of my bucket list

* Swim with dolphins
* To model either in a catalog or do a runway show
* Travel to Italy
* To take Abby to Disney World
* To get a tattoo
* To be a teacher (for either pre-school or kindergarten or primary grades)
* To get rid of my Celiac
* To raise Abby to be smart, kind, strong and brave
* To stay at an all-inclusive resort
* Go to Hawaii (Kauai)
* Become a published author (paid)
* Go rock climbing
* Do something that makes me feel proud of myself even if it is just for myself (whether it's photography, art, scrapbooks, decorating, etc)

1 comment:

  1. Start doing them. At least a half dozen of those things can be accomplished relatively easily.

    ReplyDelete